How to Allocate
You have a say in where your chapter’s Tikun Olam money goes!
Follow the six steps below to allocate 40% of your chapter’s contribution to the charities of your choice.
- Click here for a Tikun Olam allocation form.
- Review the descriptions of approved tzedakot here.
- Add up the total amount your chapter donated during the year (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t have complete records).
- Multiply the amount you raised by 0.4 (that will equal 40% of the total amount you’ve raised).
- Decide as chapter where your 40% is going to be allocated. You can divide the money amongst different organizations or choose one organization to donate to.
- Fill out the Allocations Form and mail it to:
Re: Tikun Olam
120 Broadway, Suite 1540
New York, NY 10271